News & Announcements

Morrocco

We made plans to meet next weekend with Marion and John to volley a few ideas around. There is a possibility that John could be whisked away to Morrocco due to a role he’s up for. We’ll play it by ear if that happens. I’d be inclined to put the project on hold until he returns.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.